We’re pleased to be writing our first ever post on our new improved blog as part of our new and improved website.
The website has been built to showcase what we do to our customers and make it easy for them to contact us. We’ll be improving it from time to time and working on making it easier for our customers to contact us and book an appointment. We see the website as an extension of our service and hope you enjoy your visit.
We’re going to be running a blog and hope to bring you all kinds of content from humorous stuff to useful information.
What will we be writing on our blog?
- Case studies – With the car owner’s permission we’ll write articles about jobs we’ve done and what we’ve achieved for our customers
- Car interior customisation – We love working with customers to add personality and style to car interiors and they make great stories
- Best interior features – We’ll write about our favourite dashboards, seats and interior furnishings both retro and modern
- Top Tips – We know a few things about car interiors and will be sharing tips to keep your interior in great shape and fix minor issues
- Competitions – Every now and again we’ll be offering an awesome prize to one of our customers or social media followers!
We’ll keep this first post short, who knows what the next one will contain?